Days 19 & 20

Posted: Monday, July 21, 2008 by R and J in
1

Day 19 was all about cleaning and unpacking (as usual!). R tackled cleaning the nasty kitchen downstairs and moved more boxes up to unpack, while I did loads and loads of laundry, unpacked some boxes, and cleaned the kitchen and livingroom. The floor gets dirty SO fast with no carpet!

R learned the hard way that it's a good idea to wear a mask when cleaning with bleach. He was kinda loopy for the rest of the day!

On day 20 we went to church and had a much needed day of rest.

Here is Luigi helping me unpack on Saturday. Yes he's just so helpful, as you can tell.

Luigi: "I caught the bug, and it was THIS big!"

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Cute pic! I was telling my Mom and she said you should enter it in one of the magazines...they do cute animal pics and award a prize
    Mom