Snakes on a Plain (OK, the yard isn't exactly flat, but you get the idea)

Posted: Friday, August 22, 2008 by R and J in
1

Mowing the lawn is a bit of a workout, which I really don't mind. What I hate is running into snakes along the way. Yes, they're just garter snakes, and no they're not very big. But they still creep me out. Today I came across three of them. Two were scared by the mower and I was able to coax them into the gutter pretty easily. But the third was not scared and I could have easily mowed right over him. I didn't, cuz, well that's just gross. I guess they made a home somewhere in the yard back when the previous owners let the grass grow several feet high. Perfect for critters. Now, even though we keep the grass short, those little buggers are still living here!

1 comments:

  1. armstark says:

    gross gross gross!!!! I'd move.